Crunchyroll is definitely one of the sites you go to get your anime fix if you’re an anime fan. The platform is free with advertisements, but if you’re a die-hard anime lover, you’re probably a Premium member who has access to a larger library and doesn’t have to deal with the annoying ads.
If you’re a new Crunchyroll user attempting to set it up on a new streaming device, you might be perplexed by the activation page and unsure how to get past it and into the dedicated app.
The app is accessible on iOS, Android, PlayStation (3, 4, and 5), Wii U, Xbox (360, One, Series), Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV, among other devices.
It’s fantastic to see that anime fans may watch their favorite series on any device, but the Crunchyroll activation requirements will vary based on your platform of choice.
If you’re having trouble getting past the initial activation page, use www.crunchyroll/activate to activate Crunchyroll using one of the guides below (the one that applies to your platform of choice).
The following devices have step-by-step instructions for triggering CrunchyRoll:
- Playstation 3, Playstation 4 and Playstation 5
- Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X
- Wii U
CrunchyRoll is now available on Roku – www.crunchyroll.com.activate roku
- Start by pressing the home button on your remote to bring up the Roku home screen.
- After that, utilise the menu’s search option and input ‘Crunchyroll’ into the virtual keyboard.
- Select the Chruncyroll app from the list of possible recommendations and click Add channel from the list of results.
- Once the installation is complete, select Go to Channel.
- Select Sign in and take note of the activation code that displays on the screen after successfully launching Crunchyroll from the channels list.
- Go to Crunchyroll.com’s Activation page from your mobile devices (Android or iOS) or macOS or Windows browser.
- If you haven’t already done so, log in with your account from the right-hand side menu on the activation page.
- Once you’ve successfully signed in, go ahead and paste the code you got in step 5 into the box and click Link Device.
- Once you’ve done that, your Roku screen should change as you’re automatically signed in.
- You will be able to access the media library after this has occurred.
CrunchyRoll is available on Playstation 3, Playstation 4, and Playstation 5.
If you want to view Crunchyroll shows on your Playstation, you’ll need to download the CrunchyRoll application first. This will vary depending on your platform, but the gist is the same: go to the Playstation Store and download the Crunchyroll app.
- After the software has been downloaded successfully, open it and navigate to the Try Premium menu using the vertical menu on the left.
- Select the Log In button from the context menu that just appears.
- Next, go to www.crunchyroll.com/activate on your phone or computer and log in with your premium Crunchyroll account if you haven’t already.
- Insert the code that is now displayed on your Play station screen and click or tap on Link Device on the next screen.
- After a few seconds, your PlayStation screen should change as you’re instantly signed into your premium Crunchyroll account.
CrunchyRoll is available on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series S / X.
- First and foremost, go to the Microsoft Store and download the CrunchyRoll app for your Xbox. For every Xbox console, the instructions are nearly identical (360, One, and Series S or X).
- Open the application after it has been installed and goes to the action menu in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, using the left thumb stick on your controller, choose and access the Log in tab from the context menu that just displayed.
- Access Crunchyroll.com’s Activation page using any sort of browser (mobile or desktop) from an extra divide you have lying around the house.
- Take your time on the login page.
- Return to your Xbox screen, copy the code that’s presently displayed inside the Crunchyroll app, and enter it into the activation page that you logged in with from the other device.
- Click Link Device after you’ve entered the right code and wait for the procedure to finish.
- You should notice your Xbox screen change within a few seconds, indicating that you have successfully signed in.
- At this moment, you should be able to watch Crunchyroll material without being interrupted by advertising.
Crunchyroll on Android: How to Get Started
- First and foremost, go to the Play Store from your Android device’s home screen.
- Once inside, utilize the top-left search bar to look for ‘crunchyroll.’
- Select Crunchyroll from the list of results, then press Install to install the app on your Smartphone.
- When the program has finished downloading, open it and tap Log In on the first screen.
- Finally, tap Log In to finish the procedure by entering your email address or username and password.
- After a few seconds, you should be successfully signed in and able to browse Crunchyroll’s collection at your leisure.
Crunchyroll on iOS: How to Get Started
- First and foremost, go to your iOS device’s home screen and tap on the App Store.
- Once you’re within the App Store, utilize the search box at the top to find what you’re looking for.
- Once you’ve found the relevant Crunchyroll app listing, press on the download icon and wait for the app to be downloaded and installed.
- Open the program after it has been downloaded and installed, and begin by allowing the permissions.
- Finally, go to Log In and sign in with your premium Crunchyroll account by following the instructions.
How Do I Get Crunchyroll On My Wii U?
- First and foremost, go to the Nintendo eShop and download the Crunchyroll app for free.
- After the program has been downloaded, launch it and navigate to the Login screen using the vertical menu on the left.
- Take none to the code that appears on your screen once you’ve entered the login screen.
- Next, open a mobile or desktop browser and go to Crunchyroll.com’s Activation page. Sign in with your account and paste the code you got in step 3 into the box.
- Finally, select Link Device and wait for the screen on your Wii U to change – You’ll be able to access Crunchyroll normally on your Nintendo console once it’s done.
Crunchyroll on Chromecast: How To Turn It On
- On your Android or iPhone device, open the Crunchyroll app. Download it from the App Store or Play Store if you don’t already have it.
- Ensure that your Chromecast and mobile device are both linked to the same home network.
- Look for the Cast button in the top-right corner of the screen when you open Crunchyroll.
- When you see it, tap it once, and then choose your Chromecast device from the drop-down menu.
- Allow anything to be streamed using your Chromecast device. Because the content is streamed from your phone, you don’t need to activate it like you would would — you must, however, confirm that you are signed in to your Crunchyroll account.
How Do I Get Crunchyroll On My AppleTV?
- Turn on your Apple TV and make sure you’re signed in with your Apple ID — otherwise, this won’t work.
- Navigate to the Home screen with your Apple TV remote, and then select the App Store icon from the list of available selections.
- Once within the App Store interface, search for ‘crunchyroll’ using the search bar at the top and wait for the results to appear.
- When the results are ready, go to the Crunchyroll entry and click Get to begin the installation.
- After you’ve completed the installation, click Log In, then enter your Crunchyroll credentials and wait until you’ve been successfully logged in.